Which remote help solution?

Hello.

I've migrated three friends to Linux. To make their (and mine) experience more pleasant I would like to be able to remotely access their computer and if possible enable them to see what I'm doing. The problem is that they are all behind router and I cannot expect from them to start some complicate procedure to enable me to connect remotely to their computer. Googling around I couldn't find any apparent (easy) solution. I don't mind setting up and learning, just I would not like to waste my time for wrong bad. Could you please suggest me some approach or just tell me what you're using for remote help.

Thanks,
Mitja