Re: Esperanto

On Apr 28, 2010, at 1:22 AM, Robert Holtzman wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010, Celejar wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 15:35:48 -0700 (MST)
>> Robert Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Isn't this list moderated? If so, why hasn't this imbecile been dumped?
>>
>> This list is not moderated.
>
> Too bad. I don't normally like list moderation but I would sure make an exception here.
>
> BTW he emailed me direct telling me to f***k myself and calling me a piece of s**t. He didn't have the guts to put it on the list. The quality of trolls sure has slipped lately.

Think of it this way: We tell the rest of the world who we are by our actions.  His trolling told us a lot more about him than he wanted us to know (like how board and unimaginative he is) and his response to you, and lack of courage to put it on the list, tells us even more, and none of it speaks well of him.

He's told a few hundred people (or more?) a lot about his insecurities and lack of character.

Hal