Re: ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwins.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong magic bytes at the start

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:06:23 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> When upgrading with apt-get, I sometimes encounter
>
> ==
> ldconfig: /usr/lib/libwins.so is not an ELF file - it has the wrong
> magic bytes at the start
> ==
>
> How can I solve this problem?

Not sure... maybe the file has been corrupted somehow or is not present
anymore.

Anyway, is that file name correct? I cannot find any reference to that
"libwins.so" in the whoooole Goooogle :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón