Re: Replies to the list

On Sun, 25 Apr 2010 22:04:16 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón writes:
>
>> Does anyone here have to reply to my posts in the same manner? >:-?

> Actually, I have two choices to read your answers. Either I use my Gnus,
> through emacs, which shows me all the posts in the group. There, your
> contributions appear.
> My second choice is to use Google Groups, which also gives your messages
> in the group.
>
> But what is really weird is that, as I receive every message which is
> posted in the group by e-mail (because I have subscribed to the list), I
> should receive _all_ your contributions, but, sometimes, your
> contributions do not appear. I do not understand why. I cannot explain
> it.

Mmm, yes, sounds weird.

And you only experience this with some of my replies, right? Are you
using any kind of spamfilter at your end? :-?

I use Gmane (e-mail to news gateway) to send posts and read the list via
Pan newsreader.

>From time to time Gmane have had some "glitches" (messages can be delayed
or in the worst cases, they are lost) but if the post reached the list
archive, you (everyone subscribed) also should get it:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón