Re: Icedove/Thunderbird 3.0 (was Re: The future of "nv" ...)

> Why else would "they" have made the radical UI changes unless "they" thought
> the traditional UI was broken (i.e. substantialy flawed)?

Maybe not broken, but could be improved.

> Jeez, everyone know that *my* opinion is the only one that counts!

:)

> Not in v3.6, but it's coming.
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox/Projects/3.7_and_4.0_Theme_and_UI_Revamp/Direction_and_Feedback

Nice! They must be pandering to us kids :)

Still, you have not mentioned a single specific problem. They me what
they are so that I can help. Don't be vague.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com