Re: Kernel (de)bug information sent, even if there is no connection

On Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:52:11 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Camaleón writes:

(...)

>> I dunno what method uses kerneloops to send the data (e-mail?). If
>> sends the info by e-mail, you could check Exim's queue by being root
>> and issuing "mailq" command.
>
> Actually, mailq seems to give nothing.

I digged a bit about how the kerneloops daemon works and I guess it does
not use e-mail but some kind of mix between dbus system to gather
information about the crash and then it sends the report to the URL
defined in "kerneloops.conf" file:

http://submit.kerneloops.org/submitoops.php

If you directly load that page, it says:

***
200 thank you for submitting the kernel oops information RemoteIP: [...]
***

Although nothing was send :-P

Greetings,

--