Re: where is what kontrol did?

On 04/24/2010 03:20 PM, Lisi wrote:
On Saturday 24 April 2010 20:10:51 Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
But will pulse audio make my Konsole make a sound because that is the
only reason I would install systemsettings.

I'm fascinated.  Why do you _want_ your Konsole to make a sound?

He might have practical reasons...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bell_character
    A bell code (sometimes bell character) is a device control
    code originally sent to ring a small electromechanical bell
    on tickers and other teleprinters (remote printers) and
    teletypewriters (such as Teletypes, abbreviated TTYs) to
    alert operators at the other end of the line, often of an
    incoming message

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?