Re: Moving to Debian: updated software

2010-04-24 20:02, Dotan Cohen skrev:

Thanks, Ron. I don't see the contradiction: I want released software,
no betas or alphas. I am using the word "stable" as in "not crashy
(doesn't fall down)", not in the sense of "doesn't change".

I wondered if Testing or Unstable would provide that.

I use debian testing (with a few packages from unstable) because in my subjective experience, I have had fewer software problems with that solution than with the normal released versions of ubuntu.

(I have used debian and/or ubuntu since at least 2002.)

Regards

Johan