Problem with me Modem Huawei on Debian Lenny

Hi Christian,

It looks like Vista and Windows 7 people are experiencing the same problem as
you are. If you go to the www.huawei.com forum you will find a bunch of non
linux people have more or less the same problem with communicating with this
modem.

Just a stupid question, can Debian see this modem?
Do the following for a start just to see if Debian can see it :
dmesg | more | grep --color -A1 'dev'

It is a simple command but at least you will see if it is recognised

Danny

On Apr 23 10, Umarzuki Mochlis :