Kernel (de)bug information sent, even if there is no connection

Hi,

When my Lenny (w. k. 2.6.26-2-686-bigmem) encounters a kernel error, a
box pops, and I am asked if I want to report the (de)bug information.

1. Why can't I specify somewhere that I always want to report this info?
Such boxes are annoying
2. If I am not connected to the Internet, the (de)bug info is marked as
`sent' after having chosen a button which allows the reporting tool to
send data over the Internet. Why?

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

The teacher has not taught, until the student has learned.