Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 01:48:30AM +0300, Dotan Cohen wrote:

 . . .

> In any case, you may notice that I have quietly dropped the sig. Fuck
> it, I'll miss a message here or there, but it's better than pissing
> everybody off. I had no idea that would be the case.

Well, I'm not everybody. So, not sure you have to be concerned on that.

Let's call it a bygone and meaningless diversion. :-)

 . . .

> No, that's all right- let me know if I'm a screwup. Trust me, people
> have been worse to me that you could ever do online :) I'm not the
> "cool geek", more of the "unsocial nerd" variety, at least that was
> until my wife got hold of me and made me into a decent human being. I
> would have preferred an explanation, though, don't leave me to guess.
> There is no manpage on that (well, there are etiquette guidelines, but
> I follow them).

Unfortunately, I'm no geek at all. But I prefer this list to the available
forums.  Plus I respect the aggregate IQ here.

I am going to attempt some structured and targeted studying that, when
added to years of knock-around style of experience with Debian, might amount
to something.  But I have been saturated by work and study in other areas
of my life.

--
Kind Regards,
Freeman