Re: How to remove oowriter delay on opening document?

On 2010-04-21 08:58, Sthu Deus wrote:
Thank You for Your time and answer, Ron:

For me, that version performs much better than an other than the old 1.x ones.

Then, something else You have that I do not (libs?) that prevent me from running the testing repo OO...

I run Sid.

There was a feature where GNOME or KDE would pre-load OOo at DE startup. That way, it *appears* that OOo loads much faster, even though it was really just shifted.

So, do You know how I can activate it in KDE 3.5 ?

Nope.  xfce is my preferred DE.

Note also that OOo depends on Gtk, which might need also to be loaded by KDE, but not by GNOME or XFce.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?