Re: PDF is blocked for printing, etc. OK for acroread (it behaves as expected), but KPDF allows me to print it, even if it is protected! Why?

godo wrote:

> They can but if you make lousy quality .jpg maybe they can't.
> Try <70 dpi and not use some ordinary font. If they print they get
> messy text hard for scanning.
But if I had tried such a quality, they would not have been able to read
it! But nice proposition.
> But whatever you do they can always sent .pdf to somebody and if they
> can read anybody else can.
> There is no protection, just legal consequences and sometimes you
> can't proof anything.
As you say. That is the biggest problem in this kind of stuff.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. (Aristotle)