Re: Epiphany browser continues to get worse and worse

On Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:01:41 -0400 (EDT), Andrew Malcolmson wrote:
> Couldn't say why they switched, but I find pages in Epiphany 2.29 in
> Squeeze look vivid compared with the Gecko version.

I have switched back and forth between epiphany and iceweasel several
times, on the same computer and monitor, and I have not noticed any
difference in image quality between iceweasel, which is based on
gecko (xulrunner-1.9.1) and epiphany-browser, which is based on webkit
(libwebkit-1.0-2).

--
  .''`.     Stephen Powell
 : :'  :