Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

On 4/18/2010 3:27 PM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 15:15:53 -0500
Ron Johnson<ron.l.johnson@cox.net>  wrote:

Hello Ron,

Plz show us a link to a USB adapter that plugs into a PC's serial port.

I've never even looked for one.  I'm just going what by Dotan wrote.  By
the sounds of it, he's not seen the set up yet, anyhow.  It could well
be that his neighbour has got a USB-RS232 adapter plugged in the wrong
way round.  Of course, at this point, I'm just guessing.

That ought actually to work, if a computer were plugged into the USB side. Then you would have a very slow transfer cable.

MAA

(Useless, I know.  Not helpful.)