Re: PDF is blocked for printing, etc. OK for acroread (it behaves as expected), but KPDF allows me to print it, even if it is protected! Why?

Merciadri Luca writes:
> And what do you suggest if one wants some real protection _and_ the
> benefits of a format like PDF? Thanks.

What do you mean by "real protection"?  If they possess a copy that they
can read they can print it.  It should be obvious that there is nothing
you can do to stop them.
--
John Hasler