Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

> What is unusual is that the page explicitly talks about Linux support and
> seems to have instructions on using it under Linux.

The Linux support consists of connecting the device to a Windows
computer, installing some module on the device, then using it in
"module mode". Over the telephone it is unclear to me if he
successfully did what he needs, especially as he does not have a
Windows computer handy!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.