Re: USB device attached via RS232 adaptor

On 04/18/2010 04:08 PM, Dotan Cohen wrote:
He's got a few of these connected via serial adaptors:
http://www.infinityusb.com/default.asp?show=productsdetail&ProductID=12

Why aren't they on real USB, I don't know. I am going over there to
help him tomorrow, so to come prepared I started googling today.
Although the USB-serial adaptors seem to be popular, I find nothing
about how to mount devices attached to them. I am assuming that, being
a card reader, I will be able to mount the media (card).

I see nothing about serial there. Just a plain smart card reader that connects directly via USB.

What is unusual is that the page explicitly talks about Linux support and seems to have instructions on using it under Linux.

--
panic: can't find /

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br