Re: Realtek ethernet (was Re: recent mobo recommendation)

On 2010-04-14 23:29, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
[snip]

You mentioned you had problems building 2.6.32 and .33 kernel source.  Do
you use the Debian kernel source or kernel.org source?  I've been using the
kernel.org source for quite some time and have never had any real problems
with it (knocks on wood).  I had a build problem with .33 a while back but
that turned out to be due to a slight bit too much overclock on my machine
in this warmer weather.  ;)

Debian source. It's the first kernel build problem I'm had since the 2.4 days, and I've been using 2.6 since .0.

--
Dissent is patriotic, remember?