Re: one website gives "address not found" from LAN

On Fri, 05 Feb 2010 18:42:09 +0000, Adam Hardy wrote:

> Reposting with the issue recapped:
>
> I cannot surf this particular public website from my LAN. Is it my DNS
> or my what, I don't know.

(...)

> The intermittent nature of the problem is puzzling me too. Can anyone
> say what my course of action should be?

It looks crystal clear to me: blame your ISP routing tables, any proxy or
service that it can be being used by them to filter Internet traffic or
just its DNS servers :-)

There is not much more you can do at your side, unless you contact your
ISP provider and explain them this issue. They are failing at some point.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón