Re: one website gives "address not found" from LAN

Reposting with the issue recapped:

I cannot surf this particular public website from my LAN. Is it my DNS or my what, I don't know.

75% of the time with my normal setup I get "address not found" when surfing it.

This is some diagnostics I was doing:

adam@isengard:~$ host www.trade2win.com
Host www.trade2win.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

And then with another nameserver:

adam@isengard:~$ host www.trade2win.com 4.2.2.1
Using domain server:
Name: 4.2.2.1
Address: 4.2.2.1#53
Aliases:

www.trade2win.com is an alias for panna-229.trade2win.com.
panna-229.trade2win.com has address 208.43.120.229
Host panna-229.trade2win.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)
Host panna-229.trade2win.com not found: 3(NXDOMAIN)

I can surf the site from a proxy website like proxify.co.uk

The intermittent nature of the problem is puzzling me too. Can anyone say what my course of action should be?

Thanks
Adam