Re: setting sensor limits fails

I also have the same hardware as you and the same kernel in amd64. Is this relative to lm_sensors? I never got them to work...

I don't think this should be a threat to your laptop, the sensors only read temperature (and other data) they don't interfere with the working of the CPU, hard drive or other components. I think you have no reasons to worry.