Looking for a job? Find one at JobsCentral

Title: Looking for a job?

If you can't see this email, please click here.

Hello! JobsCentral is Malaysia's fastest growing job portal and we would like to invite you to join us. JobsCentral is not like any other job portal. Sure, we have great jobs from great companies too but there is a lot more we offer. From great job hunting and resume tips to our free comprehensive job personality test, JobsCentral makes job hunting a breeze.

Highlights of JobsCentral:

State-of-the-art and yet easy-to-use system
Free job personality test worth RM180
Job alert agents - get alerts as soon as the job is posted
CV building tools

JobsCentral is dead-serious about aspiring to be your favourite job portal but we also believe in injecting some fun in whatever we do. So check out JobsCentral today and sign up to win RM1,000!

The JobsCentral Team

Win RM1,000 when you start using JobsCentral!

Be one of the lucky winners to win RM1,000 just for giving JobsCentral a try. Click here to start using JobsCentral now!

As a JobsCentral member, you stand a chance to win RM300 when you refer friends to JobsCentral. Click here to
start referring friends!

If you do not wish to receive further emails from JobsCentral, please email to enquiry@jobscentral.com.my