Re: [OT] List policy - [Was: Could you recommend CD/DVD writer program?]

Chris Jones wrote:
> I didn't follow this thread, so I'm not sure what you are referring to,
> but are you requesting debian amend their mailing list policy to
> accomodate M$ Windows users?

No, he's suggesting to use a Reply-To header pointing to the list
address to accommodate users running mail clients without a Reply to
List feature, no matter which OS they use. Thunderbird by default does
not have that feature, even under Linux (there's an extension to add the
functionality, but for me it only worked after another extension was
installed - not a trivial thing to discover), and there are many webmail
services without the feature, no matter which browser and which OS the
user may be running.

--
It seems to make an auto driver mad if he misses you.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br