Re: "aptitude safe-upgrade" in sid has several broken packages

Hello,

You might as well do a simple
aptitude install epiphany-browser
(if my memory doesn't fail, it will warn you about the fact that
epiphany-gecko - and possibly epiphany-extensions-more - will have to
be removed, which is no problem as they are now obsolete).

By the way, is the graphical ugliness of some days ago in Sid solved
now? (when logging in, GTK/the gnome-panels seemed to be broken or
something, and some panel applets did not want to work, as well as no
direct shutdown possibilities in the gdm session - I switched back to
Squeeze/testing for a moment because of it)