.udevdb or .udev presence implies active udev. Aborting MAKEDEV invocation.

Hi,

I am on a problem:

A few days a go I upgraded my Latitude D630 to unstable. But, after a
lot of problems, I downgraded to testing again. But, I still with same
kernel (may be 2.6.29, I am no t sure here!).

So, I still with problems: my pendrive not automount any more, nor
cdrom. Pendrive I mount by hand on a terminal with "gnome-mount -vbd
/dev/sdb1". Plus, my Network, Computer, Trash shortcuts on nautilus
didn't work, and conect to a server only shows "personalized location"
(FTP, SSH, etc disappeared).

Today, I got a new problem:

After a safe-upgrade I see the message:

.udevdb or .udev presence implies active udev.  Aborting MAKEDEV invocation.
.udevdb or .udev presence implies active udev.  Aborting MAKEDEV invocation.

So, after a googled I try:

laia:/home/marcelo# whoami
root
laia:/home/marcelo# ls -la /dev/.static/dev | head
ls: impossível acessar /dev/.static/dev: File or directory not found
laia:/home/marcelo# ls -la /dev/.static | head
ls: impossível acessar /dev/.static: File or directory not found
laia:/home/marcelo# ls -la /dev/ | head
total 4
drwxr-xr-x  16 root root        3940 Out  7 09:23 .
drwxr-xr-x  21 root root        4096 Ago 16 11:09 ..
crw-rw----+  1 root audio    14,  12 Out  7 09:23 adsp
crw-rw----   1 root video    10, 175 Out  7 09:23 agpgart
crw-rw----+  1 root audio    14,   4 Out  7 09:23 audio
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root         640 Out  7 09:23 block
drwxr-xr-x   2 root root          60 Out  7 09:23 bsg
drwxr-xr-x   3 root root          60 Out  7 09:23 bus
lrwxrwxrwx   1 root root           3 Out  7 09:23 cdrom -> hda
laia:/home/marcelo# mount | grep static
laia:/home/marcelo# /var/lib/dpkg/info/libsane.postinst configure
.udevdb or .udev presence implies active udev.  Aborting MAKEDEV invocation.
.udevdb or .udev presence implies active udev.  Aborting MAKEDEV invocation.
laia:/home/marcelo# echo $?
0
laia:/home/marcelo#

Another problem after unstable upgrade/downgrade is that
libgvfsdbus.so cause a error and gnome no cames up!

/etc/gdm/Xsession: Beginning session setup...
SESSION_MANAGER=local/laia:@/tmp/.ICE-unix/17100,unix/laia:/tmp/.ICE-unix/17100
1242136429.423451 Session manager: disconnected...
/usr/bin/gnome-session: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib/gio/modules/libgvfsdbus.so: undefined symbol:
g_vfs_icon_get_type

Gnome start only if I move libgvfsdbus.so to libgvfsdbus.so.old

laia:/home/marcelo# ls /usr/lib/gio/modules/
libgiogconf.so	libgioremote-volume-monitor.so	libgvfsdbus.so.old
laia:/home/marcelo#

So, I am with a lot of problems!

Do you could help me here?

Thank you very much.

--
Marcelo Luiz de Laia
Universidade do Estado de Santa Catarina