Re: Redirect internet connection to wireless router (was: Sharing ppp [...])

Vinicius Massuchetto wrote at 2009-10-03 07:34 -0500:
> I can't seem to find the Netgear model you recommended on my city.

I recommend a Buffalo WHR-HP-G54 running the DD-WRT firmware.  If the price is
acceptable to you, it would probably be a good choice.  It will definitely work
for sharing an internet connection, and probably for whatever MS stuff you
mentioned also.