Re: Laptop getting so warm : (

On 2009-09-06 19:27, Hashimoto wrote:
[snip]

Now my laptop is working around 48C, but I was forced to closed the
several tabs opened. Using just one or just some few ones.
I believe the problem is not the java/flash, the firefox doesn't work
very well with many tabs. At least now it's in a good temperature.

That's just *not* true. Find a site with static pages (even if there are lots of pictures) and open a hundred tabs. Once they're all open, Iceweasel's CPU usage will drop back down to 0.

It's the animated junk that drives up CPU usage, and thus temperature.

--
Brawndo's got what plants crave.  It's got electrolytes!