Re: open office conditional formatting

On 2009-09-05 06:28, michael wrote:
On Sat, 2009-09-05 at 12:24 +0100, michael wrote:
Anybody know how to get OpenOffice (oocalc) to respect the conditional
formatting? eg if I set up some cells to have a given cond. formatting,
save and exit, then upon reopen it's got a *different* conditional
formatting...
M.

Sorry I should add I'm running Debian lenny on AMD64 with OpenOffice
version 2.4.1 and I am saving not to native OO format but to Excel.

What happens when you save in ODF?

What happens if you try a privately-installed OOo 3.1 from openoffice.org or go-oo.org?

--
Brawndo's got what plants crave.  It's got electrolytes!