Re: file system errors

The hard drive in the mp3 just spins up and back down when I plug the
usb in. Now it's not even showing up under /dev. Do you guys think it's
a bad hdd and it's time to get a new mp3?

Oh and when I ran badblocks, I believe there were some errors, but it
was hard to tell, because there was no output for a while then my
braille terminal was flooded with numbers.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Dan.