Re: How to save live video (mms) ?

In The Name Of God

Thanks for your attention ;
good day everybody , how is possible to dump seekable mms URL ? this command used but dumped with not seek ...
  vlc --intf dummy "mms://217.219.38.131/taban tv" :demux=dump :demuxdump-file="1.asf"  vlc:quit

Regards dehqan

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM, Jochen Schulz <ml@well-adjusted.de> wrote:
a dehqan:

> How is it possible to save mms live videos with good quality ?yes mimms is a
> software that perform this but no good quality.

As far as I can see, mimms just downloads what the server sends without
reencoding it. In other words: you cannot do anything about the quality
except complain to the people who put these videos in their website.

J.
--
I will not admit to failure even when I know I am terribly mistaken and
have offended others.