Re: lenny & VPN (ncsvc juniper netscreen)

Hello Alex !

Alex Huth wrote:
Hi!

I have Debian Lenny installed on a AMD64bit laptop. Unfortunately i can't get
a vpn connect to my companys juniper netscreen. Not via browser (Iceweasel)
and not manually. I have already solved the library problem and used the
wrapper script jnc.
When trying to execute manually i get the error message ncsvc execution
failed. Nothing written to the log.

Has anybody got it working on a 64bit machine with Lenny?

I do !

Have you check the all the required 32 bits libraries are present on your box ?

To do so:

ldd ncsvc

hth,
Jerome