Re: Websites which insist upon Adobe Acrobat

On 2009-09-03 10:44, Brad Rogers wrote:

On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 11:26:46 -0400
Charles <debianlist@videotron.ca> wrote:

Hello Charles,

  I have done so. But in this province (Quebec) anglos are lucky to

Good to hear that.  It's all to easy to let somebody else do it.

get a Quebec government webpage in English, never mind making it easy
to DL PDF's :) We'll see if they answer.

Whatever happened to "government by the people, for the people"?   :-(

That's the USA. Canada is "let's all be nice and do what the gov't tells us...".

--
Brawndo's got what plants crave.  It's got electrolytes!