Re: Websites which insist upon Adobe Acrobat

On 2009-09-03 09:44, Charles wrote:
On Thu, 03 Sep 2009 10:27:03 -0400
Charles <debianlist@videotron.ca> wrote:

Try changing your browser's User-Agent string to find out.  Also,
firebug might be useful to debug their Javascript.

   I'll give that a shot - if that doesn't work then I might just
give up and read the mail on my wife's machine .

    Just did that...dl'ed the user agent switcher and tried nearly
all of the combos involving IE and Windows....no luck..same message.
It looks like it's looking for an Adobe plugin which of course I
don't have. Just one more reason to get out of this province :)

You could always install acroread.

--
Brawndo's got what plants crave.  It's got electrolytes!