Re: Looking for a media center application

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 02:24:24AM EDT, Stefan Monnier wrote:
> > I installed "freevo" from the lenny repository about two months ago.
>
> Thanks.  That sounds like a good candidate as well,

Yes.. sorry for being a bit verbose, but one thing I was not too crazy
about was the doc..  :-(

What I like about it is mainly that it's just a front end to mplayer or
xine ..etc.. doesn't overreach..

Also it's mostly python & xml files, which makes it easy to fix problems
or add features, if you feel like it.

CJ