Re: Reporting List Mail As SPAM

On Tue,01.Sep.09, 22:06:35, Tim Tebbit wrote:
> Chris Jones wrote:
> >
> > Maybe debian lists should make it a requirement that you do not
> > subscribe from a gmail account..?
>
> I don't see that happening anytime soon. gmail for what? gmx? yahoo?
> hotmail?

None of those providers has a mailing list friendly webmail[1]. GMX
comes closest, but they have no way to send plain text mail :(
They do however have excelent POP3 and IMAP support which is why I'm
using their services.

Googlegroups is a better option than gmail (if you customize the view to
show tree-threads and use fixed fonts for reading), but if you were to
try another web interface you should checkout gmane first.

[1] I haven't tested hotmail myself, but the reports weren't encouraging

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)