Re: Fast booting for a Debian system - and suggestions for said system

08/31/2009 05:59 PM, Lisi Reisz:
The details of the desktop are unimportant, [...]
XFCE is currently looking like the front runner, but I fear that it may be en
route to getting bloated.  Opinions, please.  [...]
I am trying to speed things up.

I have no old machine, but yes XFCE is more and more heavy.
But that's the way softwares in general are.

                                   +261 34 29 155 34