Re: What is the best setup to compute in the burning hot sun?

On 2009-08-16 15:36, Chris Bannister wrote:
On 2009-08-10 14:20, Mike Castle wrote:
[snip]
air every so often.  (Then again, with two cats, our laptops have more
problems inside.)
An electric cord, stripped wires, duct tape and short section of broom handle should "do the job"...

Ummm, are you proposing he should torture the poor animals?

Cats have never been, are not, and will never be "poor animals".

Anyway, I would *never* *propose* such an action...

                                                             And what's
with the duct tape ... the mind boggles.

Quick way of attaching the cord to the broomstick.

--
Scooty Puff, Sr
The Doom-Bringer