Re: Xorg is very slow.

On Fri, Aug 07, 2009 at 09:00:58PM +0800, Magicloud Magiclouds wrote:
> Really? I am sorry, I did searched about "xorg 7.4 2.6.18", nothing
> useful came out....
> Could you give me the google link? Thanks.

A google link won't help you. you are running a kernel that is several
years old with the latest xorg. there are bound to be
problems. Upgrade your kernel and then if the problem persists, ask
again.

> > On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 16:41:06 +0800, Magicloud wrote in message
> > <[🔎] 3bd412d40908070141u4c2c2f7ase647a3cca0fb8e11@mail.gmail.com>:
> >
> >> For some reason, I cannot upgrade my kernel....
> >> Reconfiguring does not work.
> >> And, since it has been a long time, the log is gone....

If you have problems upgrading your kernel, you should start a new
thread to discuss that. Be sure to include pertinent output from the
upgrade attempt. No one can help you if you do not provide the output
from the attempt to upgrade.