Re: wi-fi security?

On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 03:28:21PM -0500, Preston Boyington wrote:
> Paul E Condon wrote:
>

> wicd has been flawless for me since i started using it.

After playing with wicd for a week or three I went back to
network-manager.  I cannot remember what my problem with wicd was, but
it was just easier to use network-manager in the end.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not
      thyself because of him who prospereth in his way,
      because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass."
                            Psalms 37:7