Re: A Laptop where all hardware is perfectly supported

On Wed,05.Aug.09, 10:42:41, Johann Spies wrote:

> > I'm on sid. Does your xserver-xorg depend on console-setup?
>
> I suspect not because I did not have console-setup installed.  How do
> I configure it to use console-setup?

I don't think you should bother. Just set everything up via xorg.conf
and when you do get the version that depends on console-setup it should
automatically migrate the relevant parts to /etc/default/console-setup.
If it doesn't it's a bug ;)

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)