Xen USB integration not working

Hi to all,

I'm trying to use a specific USB device on a Xen Server (Primergy RX300S4
with Debian Lenny as Dom0). What works is when I integrate the USB device
by hand. (Using xenwatch, connecting with the xenwatch VNC Server to the
Windows XP guest, pressing "ALT+CTRl+2" and using the command "usb_add
host:058f:6387" on the HVM command line.)
What does not work is integrating the USB device automatically at start up
of the Windows XP guest. According to the various documentations for xen
the line "usbdevice=[ 'host:058f:6387' ]" should be enough. But this
really do not work.

Has anyone experience with Xen & USB on aDebian Lenny system?

Thx in advance,

Michael