Re: approx: infinite loop during update, importing

Hello,

On 02-08-2009, whollygoat@letterboxes.org <whollygoat@letterboxes.org> wrote:

> It also seems that things are not so rosy on the
> server itself.  I ran "aptitude build-dep approx"
> to try and solve the other part of my problem
> (approx-import missing from v3.3.0).  One of the
> things it wanted to install is ocaml-interp.  At
> about 33% downloaded this tanks with the same
> type of message:
>
> approx: Removing
> debian/pool/main/o/ocaml/ocaml-interp_3.10.2-3_amd64.3018.199742079
> (size: 400459)
> approx: Nethttpd: Uncaught exception:
> Nethttpd_types.Standard_response(-358247754, 0, 0)

It is your lucky day, fetch this package:
http://people.debian.org/~gildor/download/approx_4.0-3_amd64.deb

I have rebuilt last version for lenny. If the bug is still there, submit
a bug report to the approx debian package (stating that you are using
a backport made by me).

If the bug is still in v4.0, it should be corrected and discussion
should continue on a bug report.

If it works correctly with v4.0, answer on this mailing list.

Regards,
Sylvain Le Gall