Re: A Laptop where all hardware is perfectly supported

On Sun, Aug 2, 2009 at 8:34 PM, fred basset<fredbasset1000@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'll soon be able to spec. a new laptop for my new job.  Can anyone
> recommend any systems that can run the latest Debian
> and support all the hardware out of the box?  I prefer IBM and Dell
> laptops myself.
> It would be great to hear from anyone who's got a perfectly working machine.

I suspect folks will want to know more about what you mean by
"perfect." I mean, "support all the hardware" is perhaps too much. If
you're gonna be using just wifi, why care about the wired? If your job
doesn't require gaming, then you may wanna qualify your graphical
requirements. Etc.

Also, "latest Debian?" Stable?

-Neal