kdm font problems

Hello,

I rebooted today and noticed a font issue with the kdm login screen. The
greeting and fail messages use the correct font, but the font for everything
else is some ugly default font.

I have tried changing the configuration in systemsettings as well as in the file
/etc/kde4/kdm/kdmrc. kdm will use the correct fonts for the greeting and the
failure messages, but changing the "General" (in systemsettings) or "StdFont"
(in kdmrc) setting has no effect.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is anyone else also encountering this problem?

Thanks,
MM