Re: is it possible to install a desktop-manager without python and perl?

On Mon, 2009-06-22 at 12:21 -0400, Hal Vaughan wrote:
> On Jun 22, 2009, at 8:00 AM, 明覺 wrote:

> >> <cliche>
> >> Beggers can't be choosers.
> >> </cliche>
> > you treat yourself a begger, I'm not, I'm a chooser. Happy begging
> > to you!
>
> A rose by any other name is still a rose.  You can call yourself a
> chooser, but your actions show you to be a begger.

Many people would say the same about people like me who refuse to have
any more dealings than necessary with Windows.

There's room for people with ideals.

IIRC RMS prefers software to be written in C (not C++; they're different
languages) for similar reasons.

Richard