Re: AltGr broken in GTK apps (?) since yesterday's upgrade

> > I have done some testing, but havn't been able to resolve the issue,
> > but as following:
> > In firefox and xchat, no AltGr combo is possible;
> > In Gnome-terminal and in gvim, all but tilde works
> > In xterm, everything works
> > Same issue both in xfce4 and gnome, also with an pristine user.
> >
> > And yea, I'm using sid.
> >

> Tested a bit more, and installedc kate, and it all works fine there,
> so it seems to be really a gtk problem.

	I tried to get help on the #firefox channel on IRC, but with no
luck. I also downgraded libgtk2.0-0 2.16.2-1 -> 2.16.1-2, libgtk2.0-bin
2.16.2-1 -> 2.16.1-2 and libgtk2.0-common 2.16.2-1 -> 2.16.1-2, but it
didn't help. It would be nice if we were at least able to identify
which library handles keyboard input for Mozilla and is thus
responsible for the breakage.

Davide

--
Time flies like an arrow.  Fruit flies like a banana.