Re: How many users will fall for my Disposition-Notification-To?

> Fellas, what happens when I put a Disposition-Notification-To: me@...
> header at the top of my mail? Yes I know all about the protocol,
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_receipt#Message_Disposition_Notifications

Say fellas, when I get back
  Reporting-UA: csrsr.ncu.edu.tw; Microsoft Office Outlook 11
  Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-manually; displayed
Even though it says manual this and manual that, I bet 'they never felt
a thing', as perhaps they checked a box long ago that said "OK, and next
time don't ask".

So do Outlook's "manually" here mean they ever even know what hit them?