can't get printer to work after dist upgrade

I solved this one.

The following were the steps:

 $ wget -O foo2zjs.tar.gz  http://foo2zjs.rkkda.com/foo2zjs.tar.gz
$ tar zxf foo2zjs.tar.gz
cd foo2zjz
make
make install
make  install install-hotplug
make install cups

RESTART CUPS:    /etc/init.d/cups  restart

In CUPS, I has to do the following:
Add printer
Device:  HP Laserjet 1005 USB #1 (HP Laserjet M1005)
On the next screen, I added a PPD file, from  the location

foo2zjs/PPD/HP-LaserJet_M1005_MFP.ppd

This worked!

John