Re: AltGr broken in GTK apps (?) since yesterday's upgrade

Davide Mancusi wrote:
	Running Sid. I upgraded some 400 packages yesterday and since
then the AltGr key has stopped working in some applications, notably
Iceweasel and Claws Mail (i.e. the applications I use 90% of the
time, of course). Specifically, when I press AltGr + any key, nothing
happens. Note that neither Iceweasel nor Claws were upgraded. Could it
be related to GTK?

	Has anyone experienced the same behaviour?

Cheers,
Davide

I did a while ago, actually - if it is the same thing; ie some regional characters (Polish in my case) don't work with AltGr. It works again when you open keyboard preferences, go to Layouts tab, Layout Options button, expand 'Key to choose 3rd level', untick and tick back the current option (probably Right Alt), close.

But. It returns to the broken state once you pressed any of multimedia keys or logout or in some other circumstances I'm not really sure when. Pretty annoying, so let's hope there will be a fix. Unfortunately I have no idea what is the problem / what causes that so I even do not know where to report a bug (against which package).

Kind regards,
--
Michal R. Hoffmann